EVENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The following policies apply to Bridgestone Arena and Plaza Entrances.
Bridgestone Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. All guests shall remain respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons and to comply with requests from Arena staff regarding Arena policies, emergency response procedures and behavior which impacts the event experience of fellow spectators. The Arena values the support of all guests and reserves the right to eject any guests for any reason, including not treating other guests attending the event with dignity and respect.
Banners and FlagsBanners and flags are prohibited from being hung or fastened in Bridgestone Arena or on Bridgestone Arena Plazas. Hand held signs no larger than 2'x3' are permitted but must meet the following criteria:
- Signs cannot be distasteful in nature or content
- Signs cannot obstruct the view of Guests
- Signs cannot be attached to sticks or poles
- Individual events have the right to revoke this policy without prior notification.
Cameras and Recording DevicesThe permitted use of cameras varies by event. Cameras with professional lenses and flash attachments are prohibited from Bridgestone Arena and Bridgestone Arena Plazas. Digital cameras are permitted, however no m-pegs will be allowed. Recording devices, both audio and visual are not permitted within Bridgestone Arena or Bridgestone Arena Plazas. Cameras will be permitted during Predators games within Bridgestone Arena conditions.
Carry in and Contraband ItemsThe following items are not permitted in Bridgestone Arena and Bridgestone Arena Plazas:
- Bottles or cans
- Food and drink purchased outside
- Frisbees and/or beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Any noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens, whistles
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type
- Guests found in possession of contraband items will be subject to expulsion from the facility and the contraband items confiscated.
- Megaphones and Voice Amplification devices
Disabled Patron Services
- Accessible Entrances
- Accessible Entrances are located at the 5th Avenue Broadway Entrance, the Demonbreun Entrance, and at all five (5) entry points in the 6th Avenue Garage.
- Accessible Restrooms
- Accessible Restrooms are located throughout the Arena. Restrooms are accessible in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. There are also Accessible Family Restrooms located throughout the Arena.
- Accessible Seating
- Accessible seating is located throughout the facility in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Accessible seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Animals are not permitted in Bridgestone Arena or Bridgestone Arena Plazas. Exceptions include guide, sign and signal dogs to aid Guests with disabilities.
- Assisted Listening Devices
- Assisted Listening Devices are available upon request from the Arena Guest Services Booth. A Photo ID is required as collateral for using the assisted listening device. The ID will be exchanged back for the device when returned.
- Disabled Parking is available in the 6th Avenue Garage. The spaces are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sign Interpreters
- Sign Interpreters are available upon request. Interpreters must be requested in advance, two (2) weeks prior to the event. Interpreter expenses are the responsibility of the show or promoter. To request a sign interpreter, please call (615) 770-2000.
- Telecommunications Display Devices (TTD)
- A Telecommunications Display Device (TTD) is available for use at the Arena Event Receptionist Area.
- Wheelchairs are available upon request at the Guest Services Booth. A Photo ID is required as collateral for borrowing a wheelchair. The ID will be exchanged back for the wheelchair when returned.
Disorderly ConductGuests who fail to abide by Arena policies, state and federal law are subject to ejection from the facility. Guests in violation of Arena policy will be asked to correct their behavior, if they fail to do so in a timely fashion ejection will occur.
EjectionsDisruptive and problem Guests should be reported to an usher or event staff personnel immediately. Ejected Guests must vacate Bridgestone Arena property.
Firearms / WeaponsGuests are prohibited from bringing weapons into Bridgestone Arena and Bridgestone Arena Plazas.
Giveaways / PromotionsProcedures for giveaways are collectively established by Bridgestone Arena and facility lessees.
- ATMís: Fifth Third ATMís are located near the CVB Visitorís Center, in the main foodcourt next to the Predators Pro Shop, and on the 300 Level near sections 304-305.
- Elevators Public elevators are located at the Southwest and East sides of the Arena. The Southwest elevator is located next to the 6th Avenue parking garage entrance and is accessible to main, suite, club and upper level concourses. The East elevator accesses all levels except the upper concourse.
- Facility Tours Arena tours are conducted by the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame. Tours are available by reservation only by calling 615-242-4750.
- First Aid Vanderbilt First Aid Centers are located on the main and upper concourses. The main concourse first aid station is located across from Section 111. The first aid station on the upper concourse is next to Section 311. Trained medical personnel are on staff for every Bridgestone Arena and Bridgestone Arena Plaza event and are available to those needing assistance.
- AT&T Fan Information Center Bridgestone Arenaís AT&T Fan Information Center is located in the foodcourt near the Broadway (North Doors) entrance. A full array of patron services and event information is available. Please visit the AT&T Fan Information Center and weíll get you home safely.
- Guest Survey Guests attending Arena events may be selected to complete a Guest Survey. The survey is utilized by the Arena to ensure the best possible guest experience.
- Roadside Assistance AAA Auto Club can be contacted by calling 1-800-356-4840 from the courtesy telephone located at the Arena Guest Services Booth.
- Taxis Please visit the Guest Services Booth and weíll get you home safely.
Intoxicated GuestsIntoxicated Guests are not admitted into Bridgestone Arena or Bridgestone Arena Plazas at any time. If you see an intoxicated person enter Bridgestone Arena or Bridgestone Arena Plazas, please contact building security or Metro Police. Intoxicated Guests are subject to ejection from the event. Persons denied entry into the facility would be offered a full refund from Bridgestone Arena box office.
Lost and FoundItems found before, during, or after an event should be turned into the AT&T Fan Information Center. Items will then be turned into security, logged in and kept in the security office (615-770-2050) for 30 days. Items may be donated to charity or disposed of at the discretion of management after 30 days.
PagingThe paging of Guests in Bridgestone Arena and Bridgestone Arena Plazas is not permitted.
Panhandling / SolicitingPanhandling is not allowed on Bridgestone Arena property. If you observe anyone panhandling in Bridgestone Arena or on Bridgestone Arena Plazas, please contact building or event security.
Patron AppearancePatrons entering the Arena must be properly attired with shoes and a shirt. The items must be worn at all times in the facility.
ProjectilesThe throwing of projectiles inside the Arena is prohibited.
Re-EntryBridgestone Arena has a no re-entry policy.
SmokingIn compliance with Metro Ordinance 10.18.020, Bridgestone Arena is a smoke free facility. Smoking is not allowed in the public areas of Bridgestone Arena by any Guest or employee. This is not only a Bridgestone Arena policy, it is the law.
Guests wishing to smoke may do so in one of our designated smoking areas. Smoking areas vary by event. They include the 300 level parking lot, accessible by using the elevator located at the southwest corner of Bridgestone Arena near section 109, and outside the South Doors, located near section 113.
Ticket ScalpingSelling of tickets on Bridgestone Arena property is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted.
WE WANT TO KNOW
Help us learn the best way to inform you of events.Take Our Survey
MUSIC CITY THEATER
This scaled setting allows artists to perform and patrons to experience shows in a unique and intimate atmosphere.Learn MoreFollow Us: